Friday, February 08, 2013

Fire Emblem Awakening (and new keyboard)

Almost 3 years since last post.
We just got our first iPad, and it's quite fun.   I wanted to get a keyboard so I could write on the train or wherever we are, and so we got this lovely Logitech keyboard. 

So I'm writing this post using it.  Wow I wonder if anyone uses blogger anymore. Perhaps I should jump over to wordpress if I continue to do this. 

Fire Emblem Awakening!
Have been playing all week - first 5 chapters with character Jax and then restarted with new character Kjellia (because I realized I could have recruited Gaius, and also I killed a couple characters I did not want to. 

This weekend I played the 3DS Ambassador 3DS game (Fire Emblem Sacred Stones) which I have invested like 50 hours in, and then wound up downloading this newest game on Monday.  It was delayed in coming to stores so many people are just playing it now (Fri Feb 8). So far one of favorite games ever.



No comments: